- 648PRO or PRO48 overhead lights do not come on
- What lighting should be inside the 648PRO?
- Does the PRO48 have overhead lighting?
- Lights not coming on in PRO48
- Light bulbs for PRO48
Models 648PRO or PRO48 do not have traditional overhead lighting. Accent lighting is used to illuminate the interior.
- Bulbs are not used for overhead lighting, an LED light assembly is installed above the light diffuser.
- The upper light assembly requires service in order to replace.
The lighting in the drawers is a standard 40W appliance bulb, available locally.
- Standard bulbs need a T10, medium base, 40W Appliance bulb.
- Bulb may be purchased through a Factory Certified Parts Distributor using part # 7015848.
- See Also:
The drawer lights are located at the top front of each drawer compartment. To remove the drawer light:
- Remove the drawer assembly first.
- Remove light bulb from socket by turning the light bulb counterclockwise.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820