- Water supply pressure low or no water to unit
- Unit due for water filter replacement
- Built-In Series model has a single cube flashing with no wrench displayed
- One ice cube flashing on the control panel of BI model
Steps to Verify Issue:
A customer may reset this error. However, the problem will likely still exist and need the attention of a factory certified service company. To reset the error:
- Hold the ALARM key for 15 seconds. The display will read CFC.
- If the cube continues to flash, hold the Max Ice and Icemaker keys together for 5 seconds.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820