- Is the Wolf Gourmet blender plug grounded?
- What voltage does the Wolf Gourmet blender use?
- What is the maximum wattage used with the Wolf Gourmet blender?
- How many amps does the blender draw?
The Wolf Gourmet Blender uses a three-prong, grounded plug meant for a 120-volt outlet.
- The maximum amp draw for the Blender is 13.8 amps.
- The maximum wattage the Blender uses is 1656 watts.
- See also, Blender Power Information.
For further assistance, contact the Wolf Gourmet Customer Care Team at CustomerService@Subzero.com or call (800) 222-7820.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820