- Freezer compartment thermistor faulty if EE is flashing on left
- Refrigerator compartment thermistor faulty if EE is flashing on right
- Wine storage compartment thermistor faulty for the section where the EE is displayed (upper or lower)
- Error code EE on left and Service flashing
- What is causing service to flash and EE to be displayed on the control panel?
- How to reset Service flashing with EE displayed on a Built-In (BI), 648PRO, 600, 700, or 400 series unit
If an EE error code is displayed, along with 'Service' flashing (648PRO, 600, 700, UC Undercounter, 400 series products) or service wrench icon (Built-In models) on the display panel, no troubleshooting is available for this issue.
Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair. Share the error code and current temperatures when contacting service.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820