- Error code: Service Icon (Wrench) Steady, with no alarm chiming
- Built-In with Service Wrench Steady and Service Light steady
- Service icon not flashing
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Press and hold the door ajar alarm key for 15 seconds until CFC (Clear Fault Codes) appears on the display to clear any error codes.
- If no recent service, share the EC Code and current temperatures when contacting a service provider.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, or the service icon returns after resetting, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820