- Filler strip information for Professional Gas Cooktops and Transitional Electric Cooktops
- What is the filler strip part number for CG Gas Cooktops, Professional Gas Cooktops, and Transitional Electric Cooktops?
- Will part number 802726 fit the Professional Gas Cooktops and Transitional Electric Cooktops?
- Installing multiple 24", 30", or 36" cooktops together
There is no filler strip to use with CI Induction Cooktops, CE Electric Cooktops, or CG Gas Cooktops at this time.
- The profiles around the perimeter are different, so the CT Cooktop filler strip, part number 802726, is not compatible with new cooktops.
- The edges of the cooktops are square on new models instead of beveled as they were on CT Cooktops.
- Contemporary Induction and Electric Cooktops are not designed to be installed in combination with other cooktops.
- See also, Gas Cooktop Trim Different from Electric Cooktop Trim.
Refer to the product installation guide for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820