- Dual Fuel (DF) Range Broil mode BR1 and BR3 are reversed
- Is there a misprint in the Use & Care Guide regarding broil settings / temperatures?
- Broil and Convection Broil settings displayed on the knob do not match the Use & Care Guide
- Convection Broil and Broil mode settings should read as follows:
- BR1 550ºF (290ºC)
- BR2 450ºF (230ºC)
- BR3 350ºF (175ºC)
- The online Dual Fuel Range Use & Care Guide has been updated to reflect the proper temperatures.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820