- What kind of wood is the humidor accessory made from?
- How to install a humidor kit in an Integrated Wine unit
- Where to purchase Integrated Wine Storage or Built-In Wine Storage (BW-30) humidor
- Instruction sheet part number 7030828 for humidor accessory part numbers 7040181, 7040426
- How to use hygrometer shipped with Sub-Zero humidor
- Hygrometer part number 7040971
30" Integrated and Built-In Wine Storage Humidor Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- For use with 30" Integrated and BW-30 Wine Storage models only.
- Humidor kit includes all supplies needed for the first year of use including:
- Humidor wine rack
- Hygrometer Instructions
- Wine rack molding trim
- 12-pack of 72% humidity packets
- 2-pack of 84% humidity packets
- The humidor exterior is select cherrywood.
- The interior liner is Spanish cedar, which absorbs humidity well.
- A new hygrometer may be ordered using part number 7040971 if needed.
- Refer to Humidor Humidity for more information. Humidity packs are not sold separately by Sub-Zero.
- Remove a wine storage rack and place the humidor in the slot the rack came from.
- 100+ cigar capacity, varies by cigar size.
- The handmade humidor is 21-3/8" wide x 11-1/4" deep x approximately 3-3/16" high (the top lid is 1-3/8" high and the bottom is 1-13/16" high with a minimal gap between top and bottom).
- Humidor lid opens to 95° maximum.
- Sub-Zero does not recommend storing other high humidity products in the humidor.
- Several humidors can be used in a single unit if desired.
- See also:
Contact a local dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820