- How do I set the timer for my countertop oven before starting preheat?
- Can I set the timer before preheating the countertop oven?
- Set timer before preheat.
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Set temperature.
- Set timer.
- Press "START/STOP" to start oven. Chime will sound and button light is steady. Timer will not count down yet.
- Chime sounds when oven reaches set temperature. Button light and "TIMER" flash.
- Press "START/STOP" to start timer. Chime sounds and timer beings to count down.
- Once timer completes countdown, chime will sound and button light "00:00" will flash.
- Press "START/STOP" to stop flashing and chime.
- Press "START/STOP" again to turn off oven.
- If "START/STOP" is pressed before time reached "00:00", oven will turn off.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820