- Where is the serial tag located on a Wolf product?
- Does a Side Burner (SB13), Burner Module (BM13), blower motor, ventilation hood, or BBQ grill have a serial tag?
- How or where to find the serial tag or model number on a Wolf product
- EC24 Coffee System serial number
Wolf Serial Tag Location Guide provides serial tag or product rating plate location for current production models.
- Refer to the guide for an image of the serial tag location.
|Product||Serial Tag Location|
|M Series Ovens|| |
|E Series Ovens|| |
|L Series Ovens|| |
|Convection Steam Oven|| |
|Drop-Down Door Microwave|| |
|Drawer Microwave|| |
|Convection Microwave|| |
|Standard Microwave|| |
|Warming Drawer|| |
|Specialty Modules|| |
|Coffee System|| |
|Cup Warming Drawer|| |
|Sealed Burner Rangetop|| |
|Outdoor Gas Grill|| |
|Outdoor Grill Module|| |
|Cooktop Ventilation Hoods|| |
|Pro Ventilation|| |
|Blower Motors|| |
- Currently, Wolf Coffee System serial tags are located where listed in the location guide above. However, they are on the right side, not the left.
- The serial number starts with 137XXXXX.
- The serial number is on a plain white tag that has no other markings, only a number and a bar code.
- The 5-digit number on the black and silver rating plate is not part of the serial number.
- First, determine if it is an R Series or GR Series Gas Range:
- Are the burners open (R) or sealed (GR)?
- Does one burner grate cover one burner (R) or two burners (GR)?
- Is the light switch a black toggle switch (R) or a stainless push button (GR)?
- For GR Gas Ranges, see the Serial Tag Location Guide above.
- For R Series Gas Range and RT Series Rangetops, serial tags are located under the left surface burner pan on the left side wall.
- To view the serial tag, remove the burner grates, burner rings, and the leftmost burner pan. The serial tag is on the left side wall of the burner box.
- For older Wolf ranges, such as the AS30K1, the serial tag may appear on the right side of the burner box.
For more information on Wolf serial numbers, refer to Wolf Serial Numbers.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820