- Circuit board malfunction
- User error
- Cook Start or Stop inadvertantly activated
- Defective selector switch
- Defective wire harness
- Oven turned on without someone turning it on
- Unit powers on by itself
- Unit turning on by itself
- Product starts up for no reason
- Microwave turntable rotates, spins or works when unit is not in use on its own
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Check to see that power is still active to the product by ensuring the circuit breaker is on.
- Reset the unit by turning it on and off at the home power supply (circuit breaker); if the problem recurs, leave the product off at the power supply.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820