Before You Start
1. In a medium bowl, combine the honey, soy, red pepper flakes, and garlic.
2. Reserve half of this mixture, place in another bowl and set aside.
3. Add the oil to first half in the medium bowl and stir to combine.
4. Add the chicken strips and marinate for at least 2 hours, though no more than 8 hours in refrigerator.
5. After marinating the chicken, preheat oven to Broil medium with a rack at position 5 for 10 minutes.
6. Take the reserved half of the marinade and add the ginger and lemon juice.
7. Reduce the mixture over medium low heat until thickened, about 3–4 minutes.
8. Thread chicken strips onto each skewer and place on a broiler rack.
9. Broil the skewers for 4 minutes.
10. Flip the skewers over and broil for an additional 4 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
11. Remove from the oven, brush with the thickened glaze and sprinkle with thinly sliced scallion.