Before You Start
1. Lay the pork tenderloin on a large plate and pat dry with a paper towel.
2. Combine rosemary, thyme, pepper, garlic and olive oil in a small bowl and rub onto the tenderloin.
3. Place tenderloin onto a baking tray or shallow roasting pan and insert the temperature probe into the thickest part of the meat.
4. In large bowl, toss cauliflower with the olive oil and kosher salt and place on a baking tray lined with parchment.
5. Place the pork into the oven on rack position 5 and plug the probe into the receptacle.
6. Place the cauliflower into the oven on rack position 2.
7. Set the oven to 400°F on Convection Mode and set probe temperature to an alert temperature of 160°F.
8. After the alert temperature is reached, remove the pork from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
9. Continue cooking the cauliflower if necessary while the pork is resting.
10. Remove the cauliflower from the oven and serve with the pork.