- How to clean a refrigerator or freezer drain tube that is frozen, clogged, or dirty
- Is the drain tube accessible in a Built-In (BI), Integrated (IT, ID, and IC), 700, 400, or 648PRO Series?
- Water under the crisper drawer or bins or behind crisper drawer
- What causes water under the crisper in a BI?
Steps to Verify Issue:
The drain tube may clog but should not require frequent cleaning.
- Make sure door is closing properly and door gasket is in good shape with no rips or tears.
- Remove obstructions preventing the door from closing if present. See Door Difficult to Close.
- Have the door gasket replaced if cracked or torn. See Door Gasket Replacement.
- If a drain tube is clogged in a Built-In, Integrated, 700, 400, or 648PRO Series product, it requires Factory Certified Service.
- See also, Drain Tube Requires Frequent Cleaning.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820