- Water valve energized longer than 35 seconds
- Ice maker disabled
- High or low water pressure
- Failed water valve
- Why is there a single ice cube flashing on the digital display?
- What does a flashing ice cube on the digital display mean?
- Why is the ice maker not working when an ice cube is flashing on the digital display?
- Error code, wrench service icon flashing, single ice cube icon flashing, no alarm chiming
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Verify no additional service messages, icons, or error codes appear.
- If the water filter icon appears, replace. Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
- Confirm there are no recent plumbing or water pressure issues in the home.
- Ensure the water supply source is turned on.
- If installed, ensure the inline water filter is not expired.
- Ensure there are no obstructions or jammed ice cubes in the ice maker assembly.
- Hold the Alarm key momentarily. The display will read CFC (Clear Fault Codes).
- If the cube continues to flash, hold the Max Ice and Ice Maker keys together for five seconds.
- Verify ice cube icon is no longer flashing.
Refer to Ice Maker Does Not Make Ice for additional ice maker troubleshooting.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair. Share the error code and current temperatures when contacting the service provider.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820