- Built-In (BI) model has water leaking from internal dispenser
- Water collecting in Drip Tray in a BI unit
- When to empty BI internal dispenser drip tray
As water is used out of the water tank in a Built-In (BI) internal dispenser, warmer water enters to replenish the tank.
- The warmer water causes the water tank to expand.
- As the water cools the water tank contracts.
- This may force some water out of the tube that will drip into the dispenser drip tray.
- This is normal product operation.
- Empty the drip tray as needed.
- Internal Water Dispenser Drips
- Built-In Internal Water Dispenser Drip Tray - Includes part number for replacement trays.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820