- Built-In (BI) French door not closing properly
- French door flipper seal preventing door from closing properly
- How to adjust the door to prevent issues with French door flapper seal gasket
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Ensure food or containers inside the unit do not prevent the doors from closing properly.
- Close French doors in either order, right or left first. They should close normally regardless of which side is closed first.
- Opening the door slowly may result in the flipper not opening all the way. This can cause the flippers to hit the right-hand door when closing if the right-hand door is closed.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820