- Are line drawings available of the OG built-in accessory liner for OG30, OG36, OG42, and OG54?
- How does an OG grill install into a liner?
- How to determine the size of an outdoor gas grill accessory liner
- OG liner dimensions and images
- Part numbers 814105, 814106, 814107, and 817048
In a combustible, built-in application an OG Outdoor Grill sits into a sales accessory grill liner.
- Installation in a combustible enclosure requires an insulating liner.
- The grill is not anchored or secured to the liner. The weight of the grill secures the liner in place.
- Liners have 3/4" thick walls on all sides and are made of stainless steel.
- The liner is filled with insulation.
- The liner overlaps the sides of the opening and stands proud of the enclosure.
- A 1/4" gap between the side of the liner and the enclosure opening is considered normal.
- Combustible enclosure with liner opening dimensions and clearances are found in the product installation guide.
- When drilling ventilation holes into the enclosure, do not drill holes into the liner.
- Wolf does not provide specifics on the quantity or size of the ventilation holes.
- In the event of a gas leak, the drilled holes prevent gas buildup in the enclosure.
|OG SIZE||LINER PART #||LINER WIDTH||LINER DEPTH||LINER HEIGHT|
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820