Premier Service Partner
- What are the benefits of a premier service company?
- What does it mean to be a premier service partner?
- How to identify if a company is a premier service provider
Sub-Zero Group, Inc. recognizes the importance of having a repair done correctly with a minimal number of calls. For this reason, Sub-Zero designates fewer companies in an area and ensures they have factory certified parts, employ well-trained technicians, and give top priority to our customers. Other customer benefits from using our premier factory certified companies are:
- Expertly trained technicians exclusive to Sub-Zero and Wolf brands.
- Minimum 60-day warranty on the labor.
- Well-stocked trucks with factory authorized parts.
- Sub-Zero Group, Inc. stands behind the repair if done by one of our factory authorized companies.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820