500 Series Light Diffuser Support Installation
- What is the light diffuser support part number for the 500 Series?
- Light shield has broken clips, how to replace them
- White plastic part fell off and light shield hanging down
- Pegs that hold the refrigerator light diffuser in place
- Lights lens support
- Part number 6220330
The plastic light lens support for the 500 Series is part number 6220330. Two supports are used for each light diffuser.
To install the support:
- Use pliers to grasp the face of the support in position A below.
- Push the pin (round) portion of the support into the opening at location A below.
- Apply upward pressure, so the wire clips on the support hold the support from the backside of the metal of the cabinet liner.
- Rotate the support clockwise 180 degrees to engage the clips.
- The hole of the support will face toward the front of the unit.
- Any remnants of the old support will be pushed further into the hole.
- Insert the screw through the hole at position B below and screw it into the support.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820