Wolf, Wolf & Design, Wolf Gourmet, W & Design and the color red as applied to knobs are registered trademarks and service marks of Wolf Appliance, Inc. Sub-Zero, Sub-Zero & Design, Dual Refrigeration, Constant Care, and The Living Kitchen are registered trademarks and service marks of the Company ("Company Marks"). All other trademarks or registered trademarks appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners. The Company Marks must be used with permission or by authorized associate parties and may not be used in connection with any product or service other than those of the Company, and may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits the Company or the Site. You gain no right to use any Company Marks or those of any other entity by virtue of your use of this Site.
Site Access and Security Codes
This Site and its Content are provided as a convenience to our customers. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate all or a portion of your access to or use of the Site at any time, without prior notice.
Ownership and Use of Content
The Content provided on this Site is furnished for general informational purposes for the convenience of our customers and users.
The Site and all of its content, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, software applications, video and audio, photographs, graphics, messages, postings, files, documents, or other materials and its design, selection, and arrangement) (“Content”) are owned by the Company or its licensors and are protected by the copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws (“Intellectual Property Laws”).
The Company makes no guarantee or any representation or warranty, whether expressed or implied, as to its accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this Content, or the availability of listed products. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY ARISING FROM OR RELIANCE UPON SUCH CONTENT BY ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY RECEIVING THE CONTENT.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
This Site may include content provided by third parties. All statements or opinions expressed in the content provided by third parties are solely the opinions and the responsibility of that third party. The third-party content does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the accuracy of any content provided by any third parties.
In providing submissions or posting content to our Site, you represent and warrant to Company that you own or have the legal right to use such content, that the content is true and accurate, and that such content will not cause harm to any third party. Any material, information, idea or content you transmit to or post on this Site (“User Submission”) will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Submission, you grant Company, its affiliates, and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns, the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute or disclose to third parties any such User Submissions for any purpose. The Company, its affiliates and service providers may share your User Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, advertising and marketing our products and services. We assume no responsibility for reviewing unsolicited ideas for our business, such as product or advertising ideas. By submitting any User Submissions to our Site, you waive any right to compensation of any type for such User Submissions.
Posting on the Site
Users are prohibited from:
- Posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, objectionable, abusive, pornographic, or profane content, or any other content that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability as determined in the sole discretion of Company.
Prohibited Uses of the Site
As a user of this Site, you agree not to:
- use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or its functionality or interfere with any other party’s access to or use of the Site;
- use any automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any material on the Site; attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Site, the Site’s server, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site;
- use any device, software or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper functionality of the Site;
- use the Site for sending spam;
- provide content or introduce any virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other malware which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the content or proper functionality of the Site.
Copyright Law Violations
We respect the Intellectual Property rights of others and are committed to comply with the copyright laws. We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and will promptly investigate any claims of copyright infringement upon receipt of a notice (“Notice”).If you believe your copyright or the copyrights of a third party are being infringed because of content on our Site, you must promptly provide a Notice to our Designated Agent for this Site at the contact information and following the procedures set forth below: Name
Sub-Zero Group, Inc.
To be effective, your Notice must
(i) be in writing, (ii) be provided to our agent, and (iii) include substantially the following:
- physical or electronic signature of the holder of the copyright (or such holder’s authorized agent);
- A description of the work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at our Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity that is reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of your DMCA Notice, we will investigate and remove the allegedly infringing content, in our sole discretion.
Links To Other Web Sites
Links to third party websites from our Site are provided solely as a convenience to our customers. If you use these links, you will leave this Site. The Company has not reviewed those third party websites, does not control and is not responsible for any of those websites or their content. The Company does not endorse or make any representations about such third party websites, or any information, software, content or other products or materials available on those third-party websites. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
"AS-IS" CONTENT/WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS
THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS-IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW. COMPANY FURTHER MAKES NO WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE CONTENT.
THE CONTENT MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND THE COMPANY MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE THE CONTENT. CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE MAY REFER TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY OR LOCAL AREA. CONSULT THE COMPANY DIRECTLY FOR INFORMATION REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TO YOU.
WE CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER MALWARE OR DESTRUCTIVE CODE. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE. THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE CONTENT OR ANY OMISSIONS FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY INACCURACIES, ERRORS, OR MISSTATEMENTS IN SUCH CONTENT. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, POSTING OF CONTENT OR YOUR DOWNLOAD OF CONTENT FROM THE SITE.
Limitation of Liability; Consequential Damages Exclusion
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOST DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IF YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF YOUR APPLIANCES OR YOUR ELECTRONIC DEVICE’S HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SUCH COSTS. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES AND/OR HYPERLINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
This Site is administered by the Company based in Fitchburg, Wisconsin. The Company makes no representation that materials at this Site are appropriate or available for use outside the United States, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use or export or re-export the content at this Site or any copy or adaptations in violation of any applicable laws or regulations including without limitation U.S. export laws and regulations. If you choose to access this Site from outside the United States, you do so-on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Forward Looking Statements
The Site may contain forward-looking statements regarding the Company's business, customers, partners, future products and services or other factors that may affect future earnings or financial results. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to vary materially from those expressed in or indicated by the forward-looking statements. Examples of these risks include competitive service and product offerings, and lack of market acceptance.
WHEN WE MAY COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU
- When you visit our Site;
- When you request information about our appliances or purchase our appliances;
- When communicating with you regarding appliance service or repair needs, warranty information or product safety information;
- When providing promotional information; or
- When you use your Appliance.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ("PERSONAL INFORMATION")
- Your name;
- Your address;
- Your work, home or mobile phone numbers;
- Your email address;
- Your product serial numbers;
- Your IP address; and
- Digital images of your appliances or appliance serial number.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To respond to inquiries about purchasing an appliance;
- To respond to your questions, comments, or customer service requests;
- To install, maintain or service your appliances;
- To register your appliance;
- To send brochures or product information which you have requested;
- To inform you of new products and promotions;
- To administer your participation in promotions, sweepstakes or contests;
- To communicate information about your transactions; and
- To improve our products and services.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We do not sell your Personal Information. We will only share your Personal Information with third parties in the following limited circumstances and only in accordance with contractual provisions which require those third parties to protect your Personal Information:
- When required to complete a purchase or to provide installation, maintenance or services for your appliances;
- When required for use by our dealers, distributors, and certified service providers;
- When required to respond to a communication inquiry, request, or comment from you;
- When required to obtain assistance from our affiliates and subsidiaries;
- When required to help us collect and analyze Personal Information and Electronic Data;
- When we are required by law or court, or other governmental order or process to disclose, or we believe in good faith that the law requires it;
- When disclosure is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may cause or be causing harm to, or interference with your appliances, our information technology systems and equipment, your privacy or your property;
- To a subsequent owner of our company, if we assign our rights and obligations regarding any of your Personal Information or other information at the time of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or substantially all of our assets to a subsequent owner or operator, you will be deemed to have consented to the disclosure to, and use by, a subsequent owner of the Company. Your continued use of the Site or your appliance signifies your agreement to be bound by any terms or policies of such subsequent owner or operator; or
- In any other circumstances when you have given your consent to such disclosure.
We will collect and store certain information automatically when you visit our Site or when performing maintenance and service calls on your appliances ("Electronic Data"). Electronic Data may include, but is not limited to:
- IP address, MAC address, RFID and/or Wi-Fi data;
- Domain name;
- Type of browser;
- Operating system;
- Pages viewed;
- Search requests;
- Geolocation and country;
- Time and duration of visit; and
- Information regarding the website address from which you visited our Site.
Electronic Data helps us to determine the volume of our users' interest in particular areas, to understand how we can improve the navigation and content of our Site, and to improve the quality of our products and services.
HOW WE MAY USE ELECTRONIC DATA
- We may aggregate Electronic Data and use it to deliver personalized content, to diagnose appliance service and maintenance needs, and for statistical purposes.
- We may disclose Electronic Data that does not include Personal Information to third parties for marketing, warranty, product improvements, service and repair needs, and internal business purposes.
- When Electronic Data is combined with any Personal Information (or when it identifies a specific device or household), we will treat Electronic Data as Personal Information.
We may collect Electronic Data using cookies when you visit our Site. "Cookies" are small electronic text files which a website can use to recognize repeat visitors. When a guest visits our Site, we may place a cookie on the visitor's machine, if the visitor’s web browser has been set to accept cookies. We may read those Cookies if a previous visitor returns to our Site. We may use a variety of other technological tools, means, and mechanisms to help us customize your experience and otherwise improve and enhance the services we provide on our Site. You can choose not to accept Cookies by blocking them in your internet or mobile browser. To block Cookies, please consult your internet or mobile browser’s help section or operating instructions. Blocking or erasing Cookies may limit or restrict your ability to use the features of our Site. The Company may also use other technologies for the purpose of tracking and researching Electronic Data, including web beacons, web logs, pixel tags, passive capture technologies, or other technologies.
HOW WE RESPOND TO DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
We take reasonable steps to protect the privacy of our visitors and customers. However, we cannot promise or guarantee that current online applications programming will address every browser setting or honor every personal browser preference. We do not react to "Do Not Track" or "DNT" browser signals at this time. Note that third parties may collect Personal Information and other information about your activities over time and across different websites when you visit our Site or other websites.
We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that whatever information you provide us when using our Site or providing us Personal Information or Electronic Data will be maintained in a secure environment. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information (including Personal Information) you transmit to us, and you provide such information at your own risk.
PROTECTION OF CHILDREN'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not publish content that is targeted to children. We do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone under age 13 and will not knowingly collect, maintain, or disclose such information. If you are under 13, you should not transmit any Personal Information about yourself to us.
If you are a parent or guardian who has discovered that your child under the age of 13 has submitted his or her Personal Information without your permission or consent, we will make reasonable efforts to remove the information from our database, at your written request. To request the removal of your child's information, please send us an email at email@example.com, and be sure to include in your message the same information, including email address that your child submitted.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents have the right to obtain (a) a list of all third parties to whom the Company may have disclosed your Personal Information within the past year for direct marketing purposes; and (b) a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed. To obtain such information, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CHANGES TO POLICY
CONSENT TO PROCESSING IN THE UNITED STATES
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you instruct us or have provided us consent to transfer your Personal Information to a third party, such transfer will be at our discretion. Any such transfer will be subject to the privacy practices of the receiving party, and we are not responsible for such third party’s use of your Personal Information when it is transferred, pursuant to your instruction or consent.
HOW WE WILL COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
You consent to being contacted if we receive a service notification for your registered appliance, or to issue other notices concerning the safety of your appliance.
We may also contact you in response to a communication from you about new products or services, to provide a promotional e-mail, to arrange for and provide service and maintenance services, to send you information about your products such as service and warranty information, and we may contact you about your orders or your accounts.
If you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails from us, you may opt-out by clicking the unregister button at the bottom of that email.