Purchase Product Rated for 50 Hz
- How to purchase Sub-Zero or Wolf products rated for 50 Hz power frequency
- What is the difference between a 50 Hz unit and a 60 Hz unit?
- Can a 50 Hz unit be purchased in the United States?
Sub-Zero and Wolf units rated for 50 Hz are for international use only.
- Domestic products are rated for 60 Hz.
- Units should be purchased only in the country they will be used in.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820