- High heat entrapment from using large pots or pans
- Using unit regularly for canning
- Having a burner on high heat for a long duration
- General use and care (sliding pots and pans across the grates, cleaning chemicals, etc.)
- Dual Fuel (DF) Range, Sealed Burner Rangetop (SRT), CT Gas Cooktop, GR Series Gas Range burner grate pads
- Sealed burner grate feet replacement pads
- Grate, S-grate, wok grate foot pads fell off, melted, or cracked
- Can grate pads be replaced, or is a new grate needed?
- Part number 815689 burner grate pad and adhesive instructions, instruction sheet 815179
- Rubber grate foot replacement
To replace Dual Fuel Range, CT Gas Cooktop, GR Series Gas Range, Sealed Burner Rangetop, and IM15/S Multi-Function Cooktop model grate pads if they fall off or are damaged, contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order the grate pads and adhesive kit, part number 815689. These parts are not available for purchase online.
- Kit 815689 contains four replacement pads, adhesive, and instructions for one burner grate.
- Regular grates, wok grates, and S-grates all have four replaceable grate foot pads. Order one kit for every 4 grate pads in need of replacement.
- To purchase the adhesive only, order part number 815178.
- Grate Pad Replacement Package Instructions are included with the kit and detail the installation process.
- Use these parts on the following models:
This kit is not compatible with the CG Gas Cooktops, R Series Gas Range, or RT Series Gas Rangetop. See also:
- R Series Gas Range and RT Series Gas Rangetop Grates and Pads
- CG Gas Cooktops Burner Grate Pad Replacement
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820