- How to clean the interior of a Wolf Warming Drawer (WWD)
- What products are safe to use for cleaning the WWD?
- Can the warming drawer be lined for easy cleaning?
To clean the Wolf Warming Drawer:
- Wash interior throughly with hot soap and water and a lint free microfiber cloth.
- A spray degreaser with a no scratch Scotch Brite® pad (pink or blue), may be used.
- Always throughly rinse the interior with soap and water to remove any cleaning residue before use.
- Do not use any abrasive cleaners.
- Do not line the warming drawer with tin foil or any other kind of oven liners.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820