- Boiler scaled up
- Inlet valve leaking (valve not tight, limescale fragments in seal, etc.)
- Foam in the boiler housing, especially after descaling
- Convection Steam Oven (CSO) has error code E69
- What error 69, E69, and F21 means
- CSO with F21 message
Steps to Verify Issue:
If descaling was carried out recently:
- Water system pumping off water at least three times within 2 hours
- Use of non-recommended descaling solution can cause foaming
For error E69 and message F21 on a Wolf Convection Steam Oven, no troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820