- Cove Dishwasher custom door panel mounting
- How to mount the custom door panel on a Cove Dishwasher
- Cove custom panel installation
- Custom door panel mounting bracket, part # 829020
- Custom door panel drilling template, part # 828042
Steps to Verify Issue:
To mount a custom panel on a Cove Dishwasher:
- Remove the template from the dishwasher door by removing the screws, then discard the screws.
- Place the custom panel face-down on a protected work surface.
- Position the template flush with the top and sides of the panel, then mark and drill holes.
- Remove the custom panel mounting brackets from the dishwasher by pushing in and up on each bracket.
- Use the screws provided to secure brackets to the panel.
- Align the mounting pins on the door panel with the dishwasher door slots, then push in and shift the panel down to secure.
- Verify the panel is secure against the dishwasher door, then insert a screw into each hinge to secure the bottom of the panel.
Make sure all sides of the custom panel are finished. They may be visible when the door is open.
- The thickness of the custom panel can vary. A minimum 1/2" (13) thick panel is required, but the thickness can be increased provided the panel does not exceed 20 lb (9 kg).
- A panel less than 16 lb (7 kg) is optimal.
- The custom door panel template provided accommodates 23-3/8" (594) and 23-3/4" (603) wide panels. Adjust the template accordingly for all other panel widths.
- A new template can be ordered using part number 828042.
- Panel mounting brackets can be ordered using part number 829020 if needed. Part number is for one bracket.
- Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area.
Refer to the product Installation Guide for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820