Cove Lower Basket Tines Not Engaging
- Lower basket tines will not return to upright position after running a cycle with them folded
- Cove lower basket tines will not fold up and down properly
- Basket tines no longer fit in a slotted position
- Tine out of position when wash cycle run
If a cycle is run and basket tines are not folded completely, they may lose their shape and no longer fit in slotted positions.
- Do not bend a tine that is no longer fitting.
- Place the tine back into a slotted position as much as it can be without bending it.
- Run another wash cycle.
- The heat from the cycle will relax the tine back to its original shape.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820