Cove Residential Warranty
- How long is the Cove residential warranty?
- What does the Cove warranty cover when installed in a home?
- What does lifetime warranty cover on Cove products?
- For installations done by a Factory Certified Installer, see the Cove Residential Warranty with FCI for full details.
Activate product warranty by registering your products with Cove using one of the following methods:
- See Cove Product Registration for instructions for registering online.
- Contact the Cove Customer Care Team at (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST to register your products over the phone.
- Mail in your completed self-addressed warranty registration card that is included with the product guides.
Contact the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Customer Care Team at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820