Clean Plastic in Cove Dishwasher
- Is it safe to clean plastic items in the Cove Dishwasher?
- Can plastic items be placed in the lower rack?
- Tips for washing plastic dishes
Only wash dishwasher safe plastics in a Cove Dishwasher.
- Plastics can be washed in all cycles without harm.
- Plastic is lighter and thinner than other dishware and does not retain heat as well.
- The dishwasher uses the heat retention of the dishes to help dry. Refer to Cove Dishwasher Dishes Not Dry.
- Due to the location of the heating element, it is possible to place dishwasher safe plastics on the lower rack.
- Verify that plastic lids with an odd shape do not protrude below the rack and interfere with the spray arm. This will result in poor cleaning performance.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820