Cove Dishwasher Cycle Times
- Why are Cove cycle times longer than other brands?
- Long cycle time
- Cycle times are too long
Cove cycles are longer than other dishwashers due to the number of times the dishwasher recirculates the water.
- Recirculating the water more results in cleaner dishes.
- Longer cycle times do not always mean more energy or water consumption.
- The product Use and Care Guide has a cycle chart that includes times.
- The times do not include options, which add time to the cycle.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820