Cove Dishwasher Adjustable Tines
- How to move Cove Dishwasher adjustable tines
- Basket tines will not return to the upright position after running a cycle with them folded
- Basket tines will not fold up and down properly
- Tines do not fit into a slotted position
- Adjustable tines broken
- Tine out of position during a wash cycle
- Damaged hub adjuster
- Damaged tine clip
- Damaged tine
- Damaged tine tab
Tines can be adjusted to accommodate a variety of dinnerware; to adjust the tines:
- Pull the rack out to full extension.
- Push and turn the green adjustment tabs to move the desired tines.
- Make sure that the adjustment tab is locked into the hub adjuster before running a wash program.
- Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
If a tine bent or not staying in its locked position:
- Verify the tine is aligned in the hub adjuster and tine clip properly.
- Run a normal cycle; the heat from the cycle may relax the tine back to its original shape.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, no further customer troubleshooting advice is available; contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820