Cove Dishwasher Detergent Dispenser Will Not Close
- Detergent compartment will not close
- Cannot close the dispenser to hold dishwasher soap in
- Cove detergent compartment not closing
- Buildup surrounding the edge of the detergent dispenser
- Broken detergent dispenser
- Wash the detergent dispenser out with a 50/50 water and vinegar mix.
- Clean the outside edges of the compartment with this solution as well to ensure there is no hard water or other buildup.
- Dry the compartment.
- Verify nothing on the dispenser compartment is cracked or broken.
The detergent compartment should be replaced by a Factory Certified Service provider due to the complexity of the repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820