Cove Dishwasher Does Not Drain
- Cove Dishwasher does not drain
- Dishwasher not draining
- Water at the bottom of Cove Dishwasher
- A new installation is not correct
- The filters are blocked
- The drain hose is clogged or kinked
- Debris in the drain hose
- Clogged filter
- Blocked drain pump
- Blocked garbage disposal
- Plugged or blocked air gap
- Pressure sensor clogged
- Check and clean the filters.
- Verify the garbage disposal is not blocked if connected to the dishwasher.
- Verify the drain line is not clogged.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820