Cove Dishwasher Door Panel Replacement
- Cove Dishwasher stainless steel door panel removal
- Part number 9019419, 9019420, 9019421, 9019422, 9009547, 9009548, 9009549, 9009550
- How to remove the door panel
- Door panel removal for Cove
To remove the door panel on a Cove Dishwasher:
- Open the door.
- Use a 1/4" socket to remove the outer door panel screws.
- Use of a magnetic socket helps to prevent the screws from falling into the unit.
- Close the door halfway.
- Pull the door panel up and out of the keyhole slots.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820