Cove Dishwasher Energy Cycle
- What is the Energy mode?
- How does Energy program work?
- Why is Energy cycle so long on Cove?
- How much water does Energy cycle use?
- How much detergent to add for Energy cycle
Energy cycle gives a longer wash cycle to help clean better while using less water.
- Less water used means less water to heat to temperature for the cycle and therefore is more energy efficient than using a shorter cycle.
|2:08||:40||2.9 gal||2 tbsp||Delay Start, Extended Dry|
*Includes dry time. **Powdered detergent.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820