Cove Dishwasher | PE1: Water Level In Sump Too Low; Insufficient Water To Run HTR1 Or To Run A Wash Cycle | Error 70 01 60
- Cove Dishwasher error code 700160
- DW24 shows EC 700160
- 70 01 60
- 700160 Call Service message on DW24 display
- PE1: Water level in sump too low; insufficient water to run HTR1 or to run a wash cycle
- PE1: Water level in sump too low; insufficient water to run HTR1 or to run a wash cycle.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820