Cove Dishwasher Fan Noise
- DW2450, DW2450WS has a fan noise when the dishwasher is drying
- Cove fan makes a noise
- Dishwasher drier fan is hitting something
- There is a strange noise when the dishes are drying
- Drier Fan is hitting a machining chip
- Place the dishwasher in the Quick cycle.
- Allow the unit to advance to the Dry cycle.
- If the noise is present:
- Remove the kickplate from the unit.
- Use a flashlight to inspect inside the drier duct (highlighted in yellow) for any obstruction.
- Remove the obstruction.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further customer troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820