Cove Dishwasher Insulation and Noise Dampening Material
- What material is used to decrease noise in Cove products?
- What material is used for insulation on the Cove dishwasher?
- What is the black sticky material on the outside of the tub?
- Is the dishwasher insulated for heat and sound?
- Cove bitumen insulation
Bitumen and denim felt are used in the product production to decrease noises from Cove Dishwashers.
- Bitumen traps and dissipates the lower octave sounds.
- Bitumen is used as the main sound and heat insulation material in Cove dishwasher manufacturing.
- Bitumen is the black sticky substance on the outside of the tub and it helps reduce sound and vibration in the product.
- All dishwasher manufacturers use this material in manufacturing.
- 1/2" thick denim felt helps trap and dissipate the higher frequency noises generated by the water and unit itself and acts as an excellent thermal insulator.
- The denim material is a recycled product.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820