Cove Dishwasher Is Leaking
- Cove Dishwasher is leaking
- Water puddle under Cove dishwasher
- Water stain on floor in front of Cove dishwasher
- Dishwasher is not level
- Bad door gasket
- Crack in tub
- Loose or cracked drain hose
- Door is opened during use
- Make sure that the dishwasher door is not being opened during the wash cycle.
- Disconnect power to the unit at the circuit breaker for 30 seconds.
- Retest unit operation.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820