Cove Dishwasher Lower Spray Arm Replacement
- Cove Dishwasher lower spray arm removal
- Part number 827475
- How to remove the lower spray arm
- How to take out the bottom spray arm
The lower spray arm of the Cove Dishwasher can be removed for cleaning.
To remove the lower spray arm:
- Remove the bottom rack.
- Rotate the lower spray arm coupler counterclockwise.
- Lift the lower spray arm and coupler off the sump post and out of the unit.
To install the lower spray arm:
- Install the lower spray arm and coupler onto the sump post.
- Rotate the coupler until the lower spray arm drops onto the post.
- Rotate the coupler clockwise to lock in the lower spray arm.
- Install the bottom rack.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820