Cove Dishwasher Overfilling
- Cove Dishwasher too much water
- How does the dishwasher sense the correct fill?
- Can you over fill the dishwasher in manual activation?
- Fill valve flow meter
- Pressure sensor
- Disconnect power to the unit.
- Leave the power disconnected for at least 30 seconds.
- Connect the power to the unit.
- Verify the floor of the tub is clear clear of plastic and debris.
- Verify the drain line is not blocked or kinked.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further customer troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820