Cove Dishwasher Quick Cycle
- What is the Cove Dishwasher Quick cycle?
- How much water does Quick cycle use?
- How much detergent to add for Quick cycle
- How long does the Quick cycle run?
|:58||:10||3.3 gal||1/2 tbsp|| |
Extra Dry, Top Racks Only
*Includes dry time. **Powdered detergent.
- Shortened cycle time impacts drying performance.
- It is recommended to use very little or no detergent because this cycle is short. There is not enough time and heat to dissolve a normal amount of detergent.
- For softener models, water softener regeneration does not happen in the Quick Cycle. Refer to Cove Dishwasher Water Softener Regeneration for more information.
- See also, Cove Dishwasher Wash Cycles.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820