Cove Dishwasher Showroom Mode
- Cove Dishwasher Showroom mode
- How to cancel Showroom mode on a Cove
- No water to Cove Dishwasher
- Cove Dishwasher beeps four times
- Wash program does not start
Enable the Cove Dishwasher Showroom mode to show many product features in a non-functional showroom installation.
- While in Showroom mode, the Cove connect feature works to monitor and control the product using the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App.
To enter Showroom mode:
- Touch Cancel twice.
- Touch and hold Options until "User Set Up" appears on the display.
- Touch Options to scroll through user settings until "Showroom Mode" appears. The display will read "Showroom Mode Off."
- Touch Enter.
- Display will read "Showroom Mode On."
- Touch Cancel.
- Repeat steps to turn Showroom mode off.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820