Cove Dishwasher Temperature and Turbidity Sensor
- How does the turbidity or aqua sensor work?
- Cove Dishwasher runs very long cycles
- Repair for bad aqua sensor
Cove Dishwashers have a temperature and turbidity sensor that senses the cleanliness of the water. When the water is clear enough, the unit will advance and stop the cycle. The amount of debris on the dishes will dictate how long the cycle will run.
- Verify the Dishwasher Filters Are Clean.
- Verify the set program cycle time. If the dishwasher sensor is not working, the dishwasher may have very long cycle times.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820