Cove Dishwasher Turns on by Itself
- Dishwasher started running on its own
- Dishwasher turned on and started a program without touching it
- Hear dishwasher running but did not turn it on
- Dishwasher powers on without pressing buttons
- Open the door and see if there is standing water in the bottom of the unit.
- The drain pump may have been activated to clear out standing water.
- Turn the unit off at the circuit breaker then back on to see if it turns on by itself again.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820