Cove Dishwasher Water Hardness Setting
- Cove Dishwasher water hardness
- Water hardness settings for Cove Dishwasher
- What setting to use on Cove softener model based on water hardness
- Cove Dishwasher with water softener default setting
- What setting does the water softener model ship at?
- Cove water softener setting at install
The Cove Dishwasher water softener model ships with the hardness setting set to 0.
- This setting prevents the system from regenerating.
- Department of Energy Standards requires units to ship at this setting.
For water softener models only, use the test strip provided and the chart below to determine the appropriate water hardness setting.
- Note that the unit used in the table is grains per gallon (gpg), not parts per million (ppm).
- On the test strip, gpg is the number in parentheses.
|Water Hardness Setting Options||Hardness (gpg)|
|0 (Default)||0-4 gpg|
To Set Water Hardness:
- Touch Cancel twice.
- Touch and hold Options for approximately three seconds until "User Set Up" appears on the display.
- Touch Options repeatedly until "Water Hardness" appears on the display.
- Touch Enter to scroll to the desired water hardness setting.
- Touch Cancel to exit user setup.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820