No Water to Cove Dishwasher
- Cove Dishwasher will not fill with water
- Dishwasher runs but no water in the unit
- No water in dishwasher
If a Dishwasher is not filling with water:
- Verify that the water shut off valve is on.
- Check for crimps in the water supply line.
- Make sure the door was firmly closed before turning on the unit.
- Verify the filters are clean.
- Verify the Delay Start option is not activated.
- Verify the spray arms are not clogged with debris or hard water.
- Make sure that water pressure is between 20 - 120 psi.
- If the sensor has detected a water valve leak, the unit will stop and no longer fill. If this happens, turn off the water shut off valve and use locator to find a Factory Certified Service Company.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820