Stop or Change Cove Dishwasher Program
- Change a dishwasher program after the unit starts running
- Cancel or change a dishwasher program
- Use a different type of wash program after starting the dishwasher
- Stop or cancel Cove dishwasher after starting
To stop or change the selected program after starting the dishwasher:
- Open the door to stop the dishwasher from running.
- Add more detergent if the lid of the detergent dispenser opened.
- To restart the program, touch START and close the door within 4 seconds.
- To cancel the program touch CANCEL and shut the door.
- The drain pump will run to drain out any water.
- The display will read "Close door to continue canceling" if the door is opened too soon.
- Once the program has been canceled, a new program can be selected if desired.
It is not possible to change the selected program without first canceling the current wash cycle.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820