- Dispenser light will not turn on.
- Dispenser light will not turn off.
- Dispenser light is always on.
- Dispenser light is burned out.
- Press the LIGHT key to turn the dispenser light on and off.
- In the OFF mode, the light will turn on when either the ICE or WATER key is pressed, and remain on for five seconds after either key is released.
- The light bulb can be easily replaced with a seven watt appliance bulb.
- All lights OFF
- All lights ON (blue key pad and white glasswell)
- Key pad lights ON only
- During water or ice dispensing, all lights will illuminate until dispensing is complete, then lights will return to their previous state.
- For BI units there is not maximum time that the dispenser light will remain on.
- See 685 and 695 Dispenser Light Replacement or BI Dispenser Light for more information on replacing dispenser lighting.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820