- Will a humidifier or humidifier system installed with the home furnace affect surface burner flames?
- What will cause orange, uncrisp flames?
- High yellow or orange flame on all burners
- Abnormal or yellow flames
- Flame is orange
Steps to Verify Issue:
- This may cause the flame quality to be un-crisp and orange.
- Turn the humidifier off for 24 hours and recheck flame quality.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820